Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Practice in Manual Mode

I like to get my kids' pictures taken every year around their birthdays. And since I'm finally trying to figure out how to work my camera, I thought get some practice in and take some birthday pictures of my sweet little Sarah myself. Multi-tasking. We went to the park right down the road from our house around 5:30, and they turned out pretty good. A couple of them were so good (wish I knew exactly what I did on those) that I didn't even edit them at all. Speaking of editing, I used Picasa to edit my pictures, which is very simple, and works well for my simple mind. However, my dear husband got me photoshop elements for my birthday, but I can't figure it out for the life of me. Guess that will be my next class.

















I love this pose! My sassy little seven year old.



This is one of my favs, and one that needed no editing. Love it!















I love how the sun is shining through the crack in these shots, but they aren't as sharp as I would have liked for them to be. She is hamming it up though, isn't she?!









Love this sweet little face! Especially those freckles!





More ham!





Sassafras!











This is another one of my favs for the day! I love it! This one also needed no editing.




Love this sweet little seven year old! And learning how to work my camera!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute pics!!

Cam and Mary said...

Great job Lynetta! Really great pictures!