Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Practice, practice, practice

Tonight our photography class met downtown and practiced shooting in manual mode. I know......whoever thought I could figure this out?! Of course our instructor was right there helping us, but I think it is starting to click, and it is soooooo much fun learning how to work my camera. On our first night of class, our instructor asked who had ever shot in any mode besides auto. I was glad to see that I wasn't the only one that hadn't. In fact, no one had. Stephanie and I even laughed about how the only time we had shot in anything other than auto was when the dial had been accidentally turned, and as soon as we realized it, we immediately turned it back. He told us that our cameras are too nice to just use as a point and shoot. So true! So we met on the corner of Broad and Ryan and took these pictures.









So much fun!

No comments: