Thursday, October 23, 2008

Finally Fall.....I Think!

Today we got our first taste of some wonderful and very welcome fall weather. The weather has been really cool for a couple of weeks in the mornings, but by the afternoons it was still warming up to the mid to upper 80s. But not today. Sarah and I went outside to play this afternoon at about 1:30 and it was still chilly. So we went back inside and I went up into the attic to find the 4T winter clothes. After I found them and brought them down, she put on some jeans and a sweater, and then went and got her hat, scarf, and gloves from her drawer, since they didn't get put up for some reason. Then we headed back outside, and I decided to take some pictures of her all dressed up like it was really cold outside.



Isn't she cute?! Then I noticed her feet.



Oops! I told her to lets go back inside to find some different shoes and she said, "My toes like to be cold." Right. She thinks I don't know these are her favorite shoes and that she likes to wear them no matter what kind of clothes she's wearing!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Netta-Bate, this is so cool! You are a really good "blogger". :)

I tried leaving a comment before this, but I didn't have an account so it erased what I wrote when I set up an account. :(

Anyway, I'll keep checking your blogs now that I've been here and seen how fun it is. I had a lot of fun reading your posts. Your girls are beautiful! I think it's fun to see how Katie looks so much like you and Sarah looks more like Aaron. I wonder what your baby boy will look like.

Take care!
Love and miss ya,
Amy

Laura said...

LOL, High heels are cool. They look Hot. Who wouldn't want to wear them rain, sun, sleet or snow? Really. Wouldn't you??

Andrea said...

It was chilly!! I love her hat and scarf!! I was wearing a sweat shirt at noon today. The wind was very chilly. I love the fall!! And I love Sarah's shoes!!

Amanda said...

I love that smile Sara! You are too cute. We miss you.

Carolina girl said...

Amy,
I'm so glad you are reading! Now, if I could just talk you into starting a blog so I could see what the Fassolds are up to! Come on.....everybody's doing it! =)

Gayla said...

She is adorable.

Marc and Letty said...

She is so cute, I can see, how cool she is feeling.