Friday, April 18, 2008

Crazy for Crawfish.....Again!

Tonight we had another crawfish boil. I'm telling you, if Aaron could, I seriously think he would boil crawfish everyday! Tonight was actually a Primary Presidency (and family, and bishopric member over Primary and family)Meeting/Crawfish Boil. Meetings can be something to look forward to after all!



Here is my happy crawfish boiling husband!:)



This was the Morris' first crawfish boil, and they really enjoyed it! Here is Adam showing Ben and Sarah one of the live crawfish before he met his doom.



Here's the gang! Opps! I just realized that Wendy was missing when I took this picture, but she did finally show up--an hour and a half later! Classic Wendy! Good times with good friends!

8 comments:

Vicki's Vicissitudes said...

YUM YUM

Kristen said...

You guys party all the time, don't you? :) Looks like a lot of fun and yummy again!

Laura said...

Look at that yummy food. I'm jealous!!

Laura said...

Lets Go Camping!!! We're ready!!!

"Granny" Cameron said...

Love you Ive Got a blog!!

Julie Church said...

I wish with all my stomach I could have been there (Kurt says "Amen"). We unpacked the crawfish pot off the truck yesterday and no one knew what the heck that big of a pot would hold. Kurt and I just laughed. It would be considered blasphamy in SWLA not to know what a crawfish pot was.

gwen said...

Tell Aaron to work on getting me a calling where we can come to one of those! haha

Jennifer said...

haha..we should tell Gwen that we can arrange that..lol! Good pictures!