I really liked it, and then I discovered that I could pin things on pinterest from my phone......and my whole world has changed! Yes...I am in love...with it.....and him too, of course!
I passed out my Valentines to my favorite people after I picked the girls up from school. I should have taken a better picture of Aaron's valentine. It says, "You're my trophy" and it's a chocolate deer head. He's really not a huge chocolate fan, but when I saw it I had to get it because it just made me laugh and think of him.
The girls loved their chocolate kisses.
And John David really liked his chocolate tools....so much that he didn't want to eat them. He just wanted to play with them. Silly boy!
We decided to go visit Maw Maw tonight and bring her a Valentine too. We had a great visit with her.
It was sweet, simple, and perfect Valentine's day.
No comments:
Post a Comment