Friday, February 8, 2013

my baby is four

Our handsome boy is four today.



He is without a doubt the loudest,



and silliest,



and sweetest four year old I know.



He is ALL BOY! He loves being outside, working with or doing anything with his daddy, superheroes (especially Iron Man), Honey Nut Cheerios, Chinese food, helping mama with the dishes, and hanging out with his sisters.



He still loves camouflage and wants to wear it all day, everyday.



He has a very tender heart and sometimes gets his feelings hurt easily. So he'll run away and sit and pout somewhere. I think this is a side effect of living with two sisters.



He can be a little demanding at times, which I think is partly because he is the baby.



But I seriously don't know what I'd do without this boy.



He is always the first to volunteer to say the prayer, and always says the sweetest things. He brings so much happiness to our home.



He keeps us laughing all the time with his silly antics.





He really is the sweetest boy in the whole world, and I make sure to tell him that everyday.



Happy birthday sweet boy! We love you to pieces!

No comments: