Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ringing in the New Year

Last night we celebrated the coming of the new year.



We donned our New Year's party hats and horns.



We ate pizza and lots of leftover Christmas treats.



We invited the Gibsons over and played Monopoly.



And Twister.



And Clue. And yes....I am the reigning Clue champion. :)



At midnight, we watched the ball drop in Times Square.



And we yelled and screamed. And face timed our cousins....at least that's what Katie did. That's actually most all of what Katie has been doing ever since she figured out that all of her cousins her age in NC got ipods for Christmas. Which I think is pretty cool, especially since we didn't get to go to NC for the holidays.



Then we went outside and lit some sparklers.





Look at those cuties!



I am so thankful for them.



And look forward to a great year with my little family.



Welcome 2013! We are excited to see what you will bring!

No comments: