Saturday, September 4, 2010

Streaker

This afternoon Sarah came and told me that John David was in the kitchen taking his diaper off. I found him just as he was putting his diaper in the trash.



Then he took off down the hall way. Look at those cute little buns!



He went to the girls' room, found some toys, and sat down and started playing.



When I asked him where his diaper was, he looked down and acted surprised that it wasn't there.



Funny kid. Now we have make sure he always has pants on, or he's running around in his birthday suit again!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! haha! We have a little streaker in our house too. She likes to tell us she is poo-poo though so she can get her diaper off! Those will be GREAT pictures to share with a future girl friend! :)

gwen said...

We had some streakers, too! Try putting the diaper on backwards- stickies in the back or you might have to resort to duct tape.

Kristen said...

Such a cute little bum. :)

Carolina girl said...

Lindsey, you are so right! I can't wait to blackmail him with these pictures one day. :)

Gwen, thanks for the great ideas!

The Caple Crew said...

oh my goodness that's hilarious! the same thing happened at our house a couple nights ago!