
See all of the trophies on the file cabinet. That was back in the day when church basketball was a BIG deal, and my dad rarely missed the games, especially the youth games. We even had cheerleaders for our ward. I was one of them. I'll have to dig up that picture to post sometime.

This picture was taken at a party that the ward threw for my Daddy after he was released. That is my Grandaddy Barnett sitting next to my Dad. They gave my mom this arrangement of fabric flowers. She kept it for years. I remember thinking that they were so neat, and I loved them.

And someone made this awesome cake for the party.

All of these men served with my Daddy as a counselor or executive secretary at one time or another. I love Bishop Barnett! He is definitely one of my two most favorite bishops ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment