The last few weeks, John David has been wanting to take the spoon and feed himself. I admit, this is a hard thing for me to let go. First of all, because it means a bigger mess that I have to clean up. And because it means he's declaring independence, and that makes me a little sad. But, it's time. So I let him give it a try.

This is a little harder than it looks.

Opps. Missed some.

There.

I think I got it.

I told you I could do this Mom.

I love this little cluster of macaroni on his neckline.

Light bulb moment.

This might work better.

Oh, yeah!

I love this mac-n-cheese face!

Good to the last drop!
2 comments:
Those pictures are priceless! He's turning into a little boy! I still want to feed Hudson because it is so messy, but it's fun to watch them learn and grow.
So, so, so cute!! His hair is getting long!!! It looks just like Paige's. She has those cute little fluffy curls too. :) The only difference is John David might keep his. :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment