Okay, we didn't actually set it. They just told us when to show up. FEBRUARY 16th is the big day!We are pretty excited, to say the least. Just a few more last minute details and we'll be all set for John David's arrival!
Melinda, for some reason, I thought Tristan's birthday was on the 12th. But we can tell him we picked the 16th because we knew it was his birthday!
Andrea, I am excited, but a little nervous about boy parts. No idea what to do with those. I have been warned to keep them covered though. And yes, I do still need a sling.
7 comments:
Wow! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait, I know you can't either. We'll be keeping you guys in our prayers.
I'm so excited!!! Congrats on setting a date. We can't wait to see some pictures of the little cutie. We love you!
Yay! That's great!
That is Tristan's birthday!
HOORAY!! That is so exciting!! Little Boys are so much fun, I am really happy for you guys, and he will have the best big sisters ever!!
Do you still need or want a sling??
It is a great news; We are really happy for you.
Melinda, for some reason, I thought Tristan's birthday was on the 12th. But we can tell him we picked the 16th because we knew it was his birthday!
Andrea, I am excited, but a little nervous about boy parts. No idea what to do with those. I have been warned to keep them covered though. And yes, I do still need a sling.
Post a Comment