Friday, December 20, 2013
one down.....one zillion to go
But I'll get there eventually! I finished my first semester in the Pathway Program today. I made two A's. YES! I have to admit that going back to school wasn't nearly as hard as I had anticipated it would be. In fact, I have really enjoyed it. I feel like I look at school completely different now. Before, it was a chore....something I dreaded. Now, I really look forward to the challenge and learning new things. And I absolutely adore this inspired Pathway Program. Not only am I getting a great education, but I am getting a great education at a very affordable price. And not only am I getting a great education at an affordable price, but I am getting a great, affordable education, in the convenience of my own home. And not only am I getting a great, affordable education in my home, but I'm also getting a great, affordable education in my home, with a gospel perspective.....which is the best part! I have learned and grown so much this first semester and am so grateful to be part of this amazing program! Looking forward to next semester....even if it means I have to take a math class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment