Saturday, October 12, 2013

Time Out For Women and Girls

So while the boys were away camping, Johnice, Katie, and I went to Time Out For Women/Girls in Arlington, Texas. Sarah stayed behind at the Gibsons since she wasn't old enough to go. I can't wait til she's old enough so she can join us.



We had such a great weekend. It was so fun to have Katie there with us, even though she was in a different room with just girls. She was so excited to meet John Bytheway and the amazing Sandra Turley. She also loved the music group that performed, Jericho Road. I actually really liked them too, especially when they did the all the boy band songs from when I was a kid. It was awesome! Make me feel young for a few minutes. 


They had this cute photo area with the fun props. Look how cute we are!


It was a fabulous weekend! And on the way home we saw this amazing rainbow.


It was so brilliant and gorgeous!


I couldn't stop taking pictures. At one point it looked like we were going to drive right to it.


But the pictures don't really do it justice. 


It was absolutely breathtaking to see in person.


















And when we stopped for dinner it looked like the other end was at Tractor Supply. So if anyone is looking for a pot of gold.....now you know where to look!

No comments: