Friday, September 20, 2013
Mama's Going Back to School
That's right! Over twenty years after graduating high school and attending BYU for a year and a half......I'm a college student again!!!! I am very excited to be part of the BYU-Idaho Pathway Program. It is such an inspired program, which makes getting a degree so much more accessible and affordable. I have just completed my first week of online classes and I have to admit that I was pretty nervous about how this was all gonna work out, but I really think I'm going to enjoy being a student again. Of course, I am only taking two classes and they are pretty easy (Book of Mormon and Life Skills), but I think it's gonna be fun to have assignments and responsibilities outside of being a wife and mother. I am so looking forward to this new journey to finish what I started so many years ago! It's gonna be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment