Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Celebrating the 4th of July

We are so grateful to be American and for this great country we live in. And we love getting ready to celebrate Independence Day! We did our usual patriotic pedicures.



We made some red, white, and blue chocolate dipped strawberries and a flag fruit pizza.



And the girls made these cute stars on their jean shorts with the Gibsons.



I love how cute they turned out! Gotta love pinterest!



And cute little boys in flag shirts.



I wanted a picture of all three of them together in their red, white, and blue outfits. I love how it turned out. Cracks me up!



We went to the ward activity and enjoyed some yummy burgers, and hanging out with our friends.



After the dinner, the kids played water kickball in the field behind the church. They had so much fun!



The highlight was definitely getting to slip-n-slide into home.



I think John David did this about 3, 721 times.





I have to admit.....it did look fun.



After the ward activity we went downtown to watch the fireworks. They were awesome!



We love you America!

No comments: