He just stood and looked around.
I think he was trying to figure out what all of the big orange things were.
I took him over to this cute little area they had set up to take pictures.
But he was so not interested.
He hopped right down..........
...........and ran over and picked up this little pumpkin and said "Ball!" And threw it. And several others before I could get to him. I tried to explain to him that they were not balls, but pumpkins. I don't think he cared one bit. He just wanted to throw the "balls".
I don't think he quite got the point of the games they had set up either. But he did love this little bridge. He must have run across it, and under it, at least fifty times.
Then a nice man offered to take a picture of us. And I let him, because I am trying to include myself in more pictures with my kids.
And I think it turned out pretty cute.
And we took a group picture with all of our little playgroup friends. What a bunch of cuties!
Oh, and my little man has learned to say "cheese" when taking pictures. It's pretty cute, except that he has a funny look on his face when he does it. But at least he's looking at the camera, right?! Oh well.
He's still dang cute anyway!
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I went there last year with Lindsey. Hudson loved that bridge, too! Miss you and everyone there!
Haha! Such a boy!
Post a Comment